You will be staying in a penthouse condo located at the Marina Del Rey/Venice Beach border, just 1/2 block to the beach, and two blocks from Venice Pier, Washington Square, and the start of the famous Venice Beach Boardwalk. Close walking distance to all kinds of attractions: yoga studios, restaurants, coffee shops, shopping, and more! This 2-story luxury-condo sleeps up to 11 guests, with 2 king beds, 3 twin bunks, 1 double bed, and a pull out futon. 3 bedrooms with 3 full spa-inspired bathrooms. 'Club Room' with pool table, foosball & darts, a hot tub on the huge rooftop deck plus a BBQ grill and fire pit table for 10. Exceptional location for relaxing and exploring between classes.
- 3 full spa-inspired bathrooms.
- 'Club Room' with pool table, foosball & darts.
- HOT TUB on the rooftop deck.
- BBQ grill on the rooftop.
- 3 flat-screens.
- An indoor fireplace attached to master bedroom and loft.
- Large outdoor dining table seating10, with outdoor gas fire pit in the center.
- Full gourmet kitchen with two ovens, gigantic fridge, coffee maker, blender, and full equipped with dishes, utensils and cookware.
- Washer/dryer in unit.
- 2 great patios with seating and tables.
R A T E S
- Dance intensive with Master Suite option, Price per person: $1250
- Dance intensive with King Suite option, Price per person: $1025
- Dance intensive with Bunk Room option, Price per person: $850
R A T E S I N C L U D E :
- 7 dance classes with Heart Dancer and some of her favorite LA based teachers.
- 2 meals a day: light breakfast, lunch, tea/coffee throughout the day. With
access to fully equipped kitchen.
- Lodging for 5 days/4 nights in penthouse near Venice Beach & Marina Del Rey.
- One West African drum class with master drummer (drums provided).
- Transportation to/from airport (LAX), and transportation to all scheduled classes.
R A T E S D O N O T I N C L U D E :
- Airfare to LAX
- Any additional classes outside the 7 scheduled in the intensive.
- Dinner (you will have option to pick something up or cook at the penthouse).
- Social outings, shopping, personal trips, excursions during your personal time.
- Transportation other than that scheduled for classes, air port pick up and drop off.
- Any specialty drinks/foods outside the menu provided (such as gluten free items, beer, wine, etc).